Yesterday, thinking it would be a relatively cool day, we decided to take a trip to Batocina and explore the amazing maze we discovered online.
This place offers a variety of activities:
- A vast maze with walls created from carefully pruned bushes and a concrete floor. I strongly suggest taking photos of your path to avoid getting lost (there are entrance signs). You can also request a red flag from the staff in case you need assistance. In the center of the maze, there is a tower with a staff member who can provide directions.
- Kids can have a blast in the inflatable castle, available in various shapes for jumping, climbing, and sliding.
- An extensive trampoline area provides plenty of fun for all ages.
- A unique feature here is the Hobbit House, and we were informed that they plan to build Elsa’s Ice Castle and a ski area.
- When the weather gets too hot, there’s a small indoor play area to escape the heat.
- For those who enjoy mini golf, there’s a dedicated area to practice your putting skills.
I highly recommend visiting this place, though I’d advise avoiding extreme weather conditions. The entrance fee is 650 rsd per person, and the place is called BORA Lavirint.